Beyond Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Infinity

Beyond Infinity is a free-form roleplaying room focusing on science fiction and the supernatural. There are no limits here except what you can imagine. Beyond space, beyond time, beyond the infinite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking the rules. Finding the Master?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zara Firethorne

Breaking the rules. Finding the Master? Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the rules. Finding the Master?   Breaking the rules. Finding the Master? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 am

*Raven has awoken and she felt strange. amazing, wonderful, tired yet full of energy. she remembered last ngiht and it made her smile, though when she rolled over that smile became a frown of dismay as she discovered she was alone in the bed. maybe she had dreampt it? sighing she slowly sat up, keeping the sheet close to her chest she looked about. alone...

Slipping from the bed she grabbed his robe she wrapped it tightly about herself.. it was not even her bedroom... but his.. his scent filled her senses from the robe and made her smile. slowly she made her way to the door, not sure weather she should pretend it did not happen or go find him or what

Daloo as in Navigation. He'd let her sleep. She needed it. He was plotting their next destination and was engrossed in looking at star charts. There weren't many friendly places a Jedi could go, and most of the rest of the planets were either uninhabitable or places so dangerous not even the Empire would land, such as Felucia.

*She padded towards her room and then paused, sensing his mild frustration. turning she followed the direction of that til she reached navigation. making sure she was completly covered, after all she was slightly self conciouse about her Zabrak traits around most humanoids, specially after just sharing her bed with one...

leaning against the door frame she watched him silently

"credit for your thoughts?" she asked finally

He glanced up at her.

"Oh, just looking for a place to lay low is all. How about you, huh?"

*She looked to the maps and nodded her head

"not an easy task" she then blushed lightly at his question

"I am... tired? awake? energized? happy? so much all at once its hard to define really" she answered truthfully

"Well that's good." he said, going back to the star charts. Mulling.

"So...." he asked. "What about us, then?"

*as we went back to the charts she stared at them too. so little she recognized

"What exactly about us?" she asked treading water. she had never had to deal with such feelings or behaviour before...

"They say sex changes everything."

"First time so i guess i would not know... has it changed things?" she asked walking closer to him

"And if sowhat exactly has it changed?" her yellow eyes searching his face

He cocked his head. "That's what I'm asking you." he replied. "I understand that Jedi were taught to avoid personal attachment."

"yes we were... but the Jedi are long gone now are they not?' she asked in a soft whisper.

"As long as you're still around, the Jedi are not extinct."

*She was silent a long time

"we are trained that should something bad happen, we should find others, help protect those that are force sensitive but do not know it" she answered turning and walking towards the door

"I better get dressed" she added faintly, almost sadly

"What do I look like, a Jedi babysitter?"

g
*She stopped and looked over her shoulder

"how easily you make it seem like a burden" she answered softly as she left the navigations room to her room so she could shower and dress. He had not made it clear what the personal situation between them was and, as she had no experience with such, she was unsure.

"It is." he simply said. Going back to his star charts.
*She felt much better after her shower. getting something to eat she went to find Crispin

"Have you found our next destination?.."

"I think so." he said. "Felucia. It's extremely hostile, but that's the beautiful part. They have a presence there, but it's minimal."

"I see..." she nodded her head slowly

"Well your the boss" she replied finally, sipping her soup"

"Just be ready for anything when we get there."

"I will be" she answered

"You lived on Dathomir, should be like a second homecoming."

*She smiled remembering her time with the nightsisters

"but without the sisters death trials" she added quietly

"Nope. But pretty much all the danger though."

"there is always danger* she replied ruefully

"how lon til we reach the planet?

"A while."

For a moment, his eyes wandered over the Dagobah system, and he shook off the weird feeling it gave him before adjusting course for Felucia.

*She moved to sit down, it was more of a stumble into the chair at a sudden pain in her gut but she shrugged it off not thinking abythign of it

"al this waiting.. do you think we will find others there?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. In the meantime, you'll need protection when we land on Felucia."

"yes thats right.." she sighed

"I need to make a new saber"

"Yep." He glanced at her, having noticed she had a kind of stomach cramp. "You okay?"

"n... yes I am fine" she said with a soft smile.

"You sure?"

"yes it was nothign.. brief moment of pain."

He nodded. 'So..." he asked. "Where are we?"

and they where back to that

"I do not know... not where we were two days ago?" she offered

"I meant us. Our, for lack of a better word, relationship."

"I hope that it is more then where it was before..." she answered she was having trouble with the conversation, after all it was very new to her

"So do I." came his reply. "I like you, Raven."

"Just like?" she asked glancing at him with a smirk

"Maybe more than just like...."

"Maybe?" she asked trying hard to keep a straight face now

"Yes." he deadpanned. "I care about you, all right?"
"Alright" she replied with a soft smile understanding that was as much as she was going to get from him. looking over at him, watching him a moment.

"I am content with that" she assed

The rest of the trip was rather silent, until finally they arrived at Felucia and decended into the atmosphere. He looked for a clearing to set down on.

*When they reached the planet Raven began to feel sick again, her hand moved to her lower stomach and she closed her eyes meditating quietly

"I'd start building that saber before we disembarked, if I were you."

"Good point" she murmured as she got to her feet. she left very slowly holding her side, it hurt badly.
reaching the main area she sat down, staring at the pieces waiting for something to come to her.

He went out to have a look around, and to wait for Raven to come. R3 followed, beeping as he did.
*Soon she had finished the saber, this time making two short ones, she could click then together as before but it was not the same. Exciting the ship she looked about
“So what are we he…” she stopped and dropped to the ground, it was strong so strong but weak at the same time

“Daloo” she whimpered as she clentched her eyes tightly shut, pushing it away and closeing her mind, focusing on her center. When she was able to sit up she looked at him, sweat beading down the Zabrak’s face

“there is a Force user here… almost as Strong as Master Annikan.”

"I sense it too." He said. "Must not be used to sensing that kind of presence." he said, helping her up.

"We must be cautious."

*She excepted the help gratefully and nodded her head

"it has been a long time Daloo.. being around only you is all i ave been exposed to since the Sisters" she staretd walking, shading her eyes a moment as she looked about

"Will we go straight to the source?" she asked him

"It wouldn't make sense not to." he replied. "Just be cautious. This is a hostile environment."

*raven nodded her head

"Understood"

He began walking, letting R3 lead the way. Silent.

"A Jedi was murdered here."
*Raven nodded her head

"not recently... some time ago" she shivered wrapping her arms about herself

"Part of the purge?" she asked him quietly

He nodded. "Aayla Secura would have been stationed here when Order 66 was given." he explained. "I fancy myself a bit of an amateur Clone Wars historian."

"she rose an eyebrow and nodded her head

"poor woman... all of them" she sighed and continued walking, brushing some of the plantlife out of her way as they went before stoping

"that way" she said pointing in a different direction to where they where walking, in a direction one could sense very little from

The climate was very hot, and the fungal forest they were walking through seemed to stretch up for miles. He headed in the direction she sensed. HE sensed it too, but let Raven take the lead, to get her senses back.

"Watch your step." he said. "You don't want to step in a Sarlacc's mouth."

*she moved through the forest, taking her time to touch this and that, the hot climate did not bother her after all she was born in far hotter then this. forests were always nice, granted mountains suited her better.

"Alright" she replied, looking to the ground, ducking under a low branch. another hundred meters she stopped and turned around about four times. confusion on her face"

He stopped. "Now what?"

Right above the couple, was something in the shadows. A large fungal tree had been turned into something akin to a tree house. Perched on a high branch, shrowded by her cloak and in the quite sanctity of shadows a slender figure sat in a cross legged manner, hands resting lightly on knee's. Eyes closed, seemingly in a deep meditative trance.

At the foot of the trunk, there was small evidence of someone having been there a few moments just before Daloo and Raven had approached. A woven basket that held fruit leaned against the trunk. The only evidence that there was a second person there, besides the Master high up in the branches.

"I dont know" she looked around, confusion clear upon her face

"it stopped... it wasn't what we sensed before something... hidden but.." she looked about yet again, canting her head to the side

"its like it just... stopped" she said. she was a bit disappointing, worried that she had disappointed Dalloo, worried that she could not sense anything past where she stood

He glanced upward. Then examined the fruit, to discern the situation.

"Stopped, huh?"

"yes... just stopped... I cant explain it" she answered and frowned. leaning against the true, actually picking at the fruit, turning a berry over in her fingers. sighing she absentmindedly dumped it back in the basket

"I dont know Daloo.. Maybe my senses just are not strong enough anymore" she said with a sigh

"Or someone really doesn't want to be found."

Slowly green eyes opened, she remained still and silent. Keeping her force sense carefully lowered. But she was aware others were nearby. Or rather below. Her head shifted, as her gaze trailed down to where two beings stood. The force was strong with both of them. If they had been Jedi and old friends she would have immediatly revealed herself. But she sensed the dark force around both of them, and this made her weary.

She noted the fruit basket, that meant that her young company had seen them too, and had fled, hiding somewhere so she wouldn't be felt or seen. ShaakTi weighed up her options. But she was however desiring to know of news of the world beyond this planet, that she had hidden on for so long.

With a soft movement she dropped like a feather down to the ground far below, her cloak swirling around her frame. She made no noise when she landed.

*the company landign behind them went un-noticed by her. sighing she shook her head

"I guess... maybe i am just burnt out..."

He didn't notice the Jedi Master jumping down from her perch. His senses were clouded.

The taint of the Dark Side was all over him.

She regarded the two silently from where she stood. They were not focused enough to have sensed her. In one sense that was good, as it didnt mean sudden light sabre action and people getting hurt.

From where she stood she observed both. The female seemed to be struggling within herself. She had potential, and the young male was tainted. She folded arms over her chest.

"Are you searching for someone?" she finally spoke, her voice soft and her words articulate, carefully pronouncing each sound.

*At the sound of the voice Raven spun around, dropping to a crouch and both sabres out, the one over her head activated and the other held in front of her as she faced the woman, reaching out to try and locate anyone else in the area

"Who are you?" she demanded coldly. the woman was familiat but Raven was not quite certain how.

Raven though would be veyr familiar, aged yet still that same young headstrong18 year olf padawon who had such emotional baggage after the death of her brother at 13 years of age... and yet somehow, Yoda had still kept her at the temple for so long.

He spun around, igniting his lightsaber, in case she was spoiling for a fight.

"Maybe..."

Shaak ti didn't move an inch. Showing that she was indeed a master to not draw her weapon. As the Jedi never raised a lightsabre in offence but only in defence. She regarded the two young ones and their quickness to draw their weapons.
"You would draw weapon on a unarmed old Togruta?" her voice remained soft, even and calm.
She moved then to pick up the basket of fruit, inspecting it a moment, seeing only half the basket had been filled. Her young companion had fled in a hurry by the looks.

She paused a moment, turning slowly to look straight at Raven a very long moment. "Padawan Sazen?" she enquired after a moment. These were very strange days indeed, when she had fled the Temple she had known Yoda had sent the young one off for a particular mission and reason. But she had been forced to flee before she could ask Yoda why.

"No such thing as unarmed when someone can hide their presence to those trained in the force" she growled, taking a step away as the woman moved to the basket. it angered her that she was so calm, saw neither of them as a threat at all.

her eyes widened as those two words and she straightened, fear but it was gone as curiosity took over. the saber retracted and she looked closer at the woman. slowly she moved forward, keeping slihglty behind Daloo

"M...MAster Shaak;ti?" she asked in a shakey voice

The Dark Side taint was on him. This was not one who followed the Jedi ways. He had murder and death on his conscience. The mark of the Sith.

"Maybe. Just because you're unarmed, lady doesn't mean you're not dangerous...Shaak Ti. You've got more lives than a Corellian Cat."

Then she said Raven's name.

"You mean you two know each other?"

Shaak Ti remained a long moment staring at the young Zabrak, well actually she wasn't so young any more. Shaak ti could see her soul had aged while her body seeminly had not. "True words." she paused amoment then nodded her head when Raven asked her name. "Yes." she said to her.

She turned her head to regard Crispin. "I take it you've....heard of me then young one." she smiled a little as she slowly sat down on a toadstool that passed as something to sit upon. "Briefly, I knew her when she was at the Temple. Before she was sent away by Master Yoda."

*though she was weary of the woman, given Raven's past, she put her sabers away and actually bowed to the woman.

"I had been led to believe all the Jedi Masters and Jedi Knights where gone, Master Shaak Ti" she spoke softly. Raven was uncomfortable and this showed clearly but she had not forgotten her training she then looked to Crispon

"Master Shaak Ti is safe" a hand resting upon his shoulder

"You might say I knew of you." he said. Disengaging his saber. "I know you were on the Jedi Council in the final days of the Order."

Shaak Ti nodded her head slowly at Raven's words. She drew in a deep breath and slowly lead it out. "Some of us were...others of us escaped. I came here and have been training the felucian's to fight against the Empire." She neatly folded hands in her lap.

She shifted her gaze to Crispin and inclined her head. "I was..and I tried to defend the Temple when it was attacked. But I was forced to flee." She smiled slightly then turned slightly and spoke to someone hiding unseen nearby.
"Leikesha it is well. They are not come to assassinate me. You can come out of hiding now."

There was the sound of hesitant steps, then a young Togruta stepped out of the shadows. Glancing nerviously at the two new arrivals. Unlike the Master who seemed to show little emotion. She bowed slightly in greeting to them both then quickly picked up her basket, hugging it to her chest.

*Raven nodded her head

"It must ahve been difficult for you to flee... where no younglings saved?" she asked softly. flinching she looked up at the young one and smiled, bowing to her

"Greetins Leikesha. I am Raven" she spoke gently to the younger one who, mentally, was probably very close to raven's age. she eyed the basket as the girl clung tightly to it

"Do you gather fruit daily? We have not tasted fresh food in quite some time..." she said trying to start conversation with the girl

Daloo nodded to Lakeisha. He'd heard rumors of Shaak Ti's beauty, but had yet to see it for himself. She was remarkably beautiful.

"I wish I could say it was a social call, Master. Where once stood the Jedi Temple now stands a citadel of darkness."

"Indeed, I have never been one for surrender or defeat. But sometimes the best tactic is to retreat so as to regather strength to fight again another day." She shook her head slightly at Raven's question. "No..." her green eyes seemed to sadden slightly.

She glanced at Crispin and raised a brow. "That is truely a sad thing to hear. The sith rule the day it seems for the moment temperarily."

Leikesha looked over at Raven a moment and showed a slightly little smile, then nodded and then offered the basket. "Here..have some. It was the last basket I was to collect today. There is more up in the house. I can fetch bread too or something to drink." with her mind on being hospitaple, she seemed to relax a bit.
*Raven nodded her head saddly

"So much potential gone" she whispered, anger flashed in her eyes and, as quick as he had thought it, Raven smacked Daloo up the back of the head and turned to focus her attention upon Leikesha, et the 'masters' talk.

"I would appreciate something to drink Leikesha, just water... it had been so very long since i have tasted fresh water" she replied gratefully

Daloo ducked Raven's smack about the head and then shot her a look.

The young Togruta bowed slightly to Raven and then she leaped high, revealing that this young one was force sensitive and seemed to have recieved some mild training. As she gracefully jumped up amongst the branches, and slipped into their little safe haven. Before she came back, then dropped down. Though she didn't land as silently as Shaak Ti, showing she still had alot of training to undergo. But she held safely in her hands a water bottle which she offered to Raven.

Shaak Ti regarded Raven's actions, and a slight hint of a smile appeared on her lips as if amused at the actions of the two lovers. She turned her gaze to Crispin and inquired.
"What brings you to Felucia?"
She had little to fear of these two, however she did have something to fear if they were spies, and would be leaving to tell someone else she still lived. She had not avoided detection this long, to draw the attention of the empire so soon. It was not yet the right time to stand up and rise against the dark Sith.

*one minute the yougn tagruto was there, the next she was up the tree and soon back. gladly she excepted the bottle and smiled

"thankyou" she said softly. inhaling the scent she then brought it to her lips, taking ehr time to enjoy the taste, the difference.. it was wonderful. havign several mouthfuls she turned to Daloo and held the bottle to him

"we should go planetside more often... i have missed fresh water" she said, canting her head to the side she studied Shaak Ti for a moment, almost frowning shacking her head she turned back to the younger

"Have you always been planet side?" she asked

"The Force did. May I ask where you found this one?" he asked Shaak Ti, referring to Lakeisha, as he followed Raven up to the treehouse.

Leikasha smiled, her nervousness seemed to be easing as these people didn't seem all that dangerous. She clasped hands before her, and lowered her eyes at the question asked of her. "I can't remember." she said after a moment. "Master Ti found me, she brought me here." she lifted her head and glanced around herself slowly. "I have been learning survival tactics." She glanced briefly over towards the Master a moment before looking back towards Raven. "Have you done alot of traveling?"

Shaak Ti watched Raven and Leikesha interact and smiled alittle. She did note the look Raven gave her. She glanced at Crispin, at his question. "I found her on my homeworld, half dead, with no memory of who had attacked her." she rose slowly to her feet. "And brought her here, where it was safe, and were her mind could heal in peace."

"survival tactics are very important, they could save your life one day" she said with a smile, trying very hard to sound like an equal not a senior.

"Daloo found me three monthes ago... he was supposed to deliver me to the Emperor but he did not" she added with a shy smile. she then lookd to Shaak'Ti and froend, looking back to leikesha

"you have had a hard time clearly" she said softly with a nod

"You're lucky you found her before the others did."

Shaak ti nodded her head at both of them. "Very lucky." she frowned now a little. As if it disturbed her that Raven was to be delivered to the Emperor. "Why were you to be delivered to him?" she looked at Raven then looked at Crispin pointedly. "And are you yet on the Emperor's pay?"
She was disturbed now, her features held a slight troubled countenance. But she remained still, with hands neatly folded before her.

A stance that Leikasha mirrored, though she nodded slightly at Raven in agreement. Yes survival tactics would safe her life several times in the future. "It seems you have equally a hard time she returned to Raven, though she was smiling as the Zabrak seemed around her age group. "Will you be staying?" she asked curiously.
*As the water was not taken she handed it back to Leikasha

"thankyou very much..." she then looked to the master

"my understanding from Daloo is that any force trained where being taken to the Emperor... my main skill is Battle Meditation... before the purge i was working closely with master yoda to learn to control my emotions and expand my skill" she explained calmly, looking to Daloo again then to Leikasha, she nodded her head

"i have had a difficult time yes.. twenty years in Cryostasis has made it more difficult... as there is much in the universe that has changed that I do not understand... Daloo is been my savour.."she added her voice full of admiration and love

"She was to be brought to the Emperor, but not by me."

Shaak Ti listened to Raven as she explained, then she glanced over towards crispin, and nodded slightly at their words. Once again slightly amused at the emotions both held. Raven especially was readable like a book. But it was not her place to warn Raven to keep such emotions close to her heart, else they could be used against her by the enemy.
"I see. And now.....that we have crossed paths what now?"

Leikesha took the water bottle back with a light smile at Raven. she glanced curiously over at Crispin and didn't fail to hear those emotions in the woman's voice. She had thought jedi weren't meant to become emotionally attached to anyone. She nodded her head. "Oh..just as Master Ti is my saviour." her voice though held awe for her guardian and saviour.

"I do not know, Master Ti. Crispin?" she asked looking at him.

At Leikesha's words Raven smiled... it was strange no matter how the Zabrak smiled she still looked like some evil demonic creature

"it is good to have such close is it not?"

"The Galaxy is in a period of Civil War." he said. It was now that Raven would see a side of him she hadn't seen yet. Deep down, there was a hero.

"The Emperor and his Order of Shadows runs roughshod over the galaxy. The Rebellion is holding on, but they can't hold out much longer. Jedi now, more than ever are needed to make the playing field more level. Masters are needed now to fight and to train those who are already sensitive who've managed to escape the Order's watchers, and I know Master Ti that you can't be the last of the Jedi. The time for exile is over. The time has come to once again take up your lightsaber and hold the line against the dark side that's spreading through the galaxy like an infection."

*Raven frowned, moving closer to Leikesha, it seemed Master Ti and Crispin where not getting along and she did not desire to be involved in any ego battle.

"it would be nice to rest here a while" she said to the younger woman

He crossed his arms. He knew Shaak Ti had no reason whatsoever to trust him.

"The Rebellion." he said. "Even now, the Emperor's ultimate weapon is operational and hunting its enemies. A weapon capable of destroying entire planets. Surely you've felt it."

Meanwhile, aboard the Star Destroyer Nemesis, two yellow eyes opened, fresh from meditation. Their dark-clad owner left his quarters, past Stormtroopers and officers, and to the bridge.

"Captain Ozzel." the Dark Lord said to the startled Imperial officer in command.

"Yes, my lord?" asked Ozzel.

"Set a course for the Felucia system."

"Yes my lord." replied Ozzel, nodding to his second in command, who gave the order. The Nemesis then entered hyperspace.

Leikesha sensed it as well and reached out to offer her hand to Raven. "Come I will show you to what we call home." she motioned upwards, to the plain little tree house high above their heads. She smiled a little. "I think you deserve some rest in a friendly setting."

Shaak Ti closed her eyes, as she folded arms over her chest. She was silent for a very long moment. Then she turned slightly as if she was going to leave without giving a response. She did however speak though she didn't answer his words.
"Come up, you both must be tired and needing rest and food."
Then with a graceful push of her feet she leapt upwards, swiftly bounding from one thick branch to another to reach the opening of the tree house and disappeared within.

*hesitantly Raven took her hand, she looked to Crispon an then followed Leikesha up.

"how long have you been here?" she asked.

Felucia WAS an Imperial-occupied world, but the hostile jungle and natives made expeditions into the darkest heart of the planet very difficult and the planetary occupation force limited compared to other Imperial-held worlds, and no Trooper squad would dare venture within without heavy armament.

But she didn't answer her. With a sigh, he began climbing the fungal trees. The Life Force of this planet was intense. He could see why a Jedi would hide from the Emperor here. Both the life force of the planet itself and the hostile environment made hiding quite easy, and failing that, defense.

Shaak Ti had her reasons, plus she had only just met these two. Both were tainted by the dark force, but howling to go up against the Empire. It was confusing and did not make sense currently. She required time, and would need to meditate on this.

She had and was training the Felucian natives to fight against the garrison's that were upon this world. And due to the life force on this planet, it had been the perfect place to screen and mask her own presence from any searching or prying eyes. Shaak ti would not be moved easily by strangers.

Leikesha looked over to Raven as she balanced on a thick wide branch. "We have been here a few years now. The Master was injured when we first arrived, I had to see to her recovery. We have chosen to remain ever since."

*She follwed close behid Leikesha, even laughing now and then

"How long have you been her Padawon?" she asked, holding tot he branch and looking out through the leaves

"this place is beautiful.. So very different from Dathamir" she said.. she missed the planet and, in turht, she missed the Night Sisters but that was not a path she could walk. she needed to get back onto the path of the Jedi... mostly...

Yes. He especially was tainted by the Dark Side. But if there was anything Shaak Ti could also sense, it's that there was also a hell of a lot of good in him, as though he had dedicated his life to righting the wrongs he'd committed while corrupted.

But more than anything, he wanted proof that the stories he'd heard growing up about the Jedi were nothing but Imperial propaganda.

Leikesha smiled lightly then blinked at that question. "Oh...oh I am...not her Padawan. She has given me some training to help me survive here. But...she currently refuses to take me on as such. I think it has to do with her failure to her past students." The young Togruta seemed to pause a moment. She had learned a little of Shaak Ti's quiet pain when the Master had been delirous from the pain of her injuries. Though if one were to speak to her about it now, the emotional detachment acquired and expected of Jedi's was perfected by the Master. She glanced over at Raven a moment curiously. "Dathamir?" she canted her head slightly.

Shaak Ti had reached the treehouse ahead of her guests, inside she went about organising a meadiocre meal with what food they were able to collect from the plantlife around them. She was humble, she was not one to rise up to the challenge so quickly. Perhaps she might sense the good in Crispin, but he had to win her trust first.
She sat upon the low table in the living room four bowls with a nice tasting stew, and some bread rolls in the center on a clay plate.
Then she sat down cross legged on a cushion. And would wait for the other's to arrive. She lifted her hands and motioned to the other three bowls.
"Sit, eat." she smiled lightly.

*Ravem nodded her head to Leikeshi as she moved o=to sit doen crosslegged

"I was taken in by the ight Sisters... I..." she looked away a moment then back to the girl
"I learnt a great deal from them... but in the end i fled not agreeing with their ways..." she did not go into detail, she saw no reason to express how she had suffered atg their hands, or to point out all the scars they had given her on her back and arms or the tattoos she had recieved when she ws captured by them

"thankyou Master Ti, this looks wonderful"

Politely, Daloo sat and began to eat. Staying silent.

Shaak Ti glanced at Raven a moment, hearing the words Night Sisters. She nodded though at the woman's praise and smiled a little.
"I have learned some additional skills while I have been in exile."
She kept though her mind closed and her emotions just as closed for the moment as she focused on her own meal, seeming to fall just as silent as Crispin. She could sense he was displeased that she had not taken up his passionate war cry.

Leikesha frowned a little as Raven shared a little of her dark times and reached to lightly touch her wrist. Her fingertips were soft and warm, revealing that she had a natural force healing affinity. "I am truely sorry that you carry so many hurts. I hope that you eventually find what ever it is your looking for." she smiled lightly as she figured that Raven had and must have escaped. Maybe insearch of a better life before she was put in cryostasis.
*Once Crispan had behan to ear she slowly began to eat but paused, suddenly feeling calmer, seeing the hand upon her wrist she looked to Leikesha and smiled softly

"thankyou Leikesha. i am gratful to Crispon for saving me...” she said softly, looking towards the man she believed she loved. Smiling softly as she looked back toe Leikesha

She had a right not to trust him. The blood of Jedi was on Daloo's hands. He was the tyranny of evil men, but was trying very, very hard to be the shepherd. He wasn't a Sith apprentice anymore. He'd dedicated himself to finding his own path to the light, and for the most part it was successful.

Leikesha smiled lightly and nodded her head a little. She looked at the man a moment. Obviously curious about him, though sensing that the Master was not going to easily give in to the man's demands. She took up some bread, ripped it in half and offered half to Raven with a gentle smile upon her dark features.

Shaak Ti remained silent however while the two young ones chatted amongst themselves. Part of her wished to reach out and help Raven, maybe ask her to remain, so that Shaak Ti could work with her, purge her of the Night Sister touch. Another part of her had stirred at Daloo's attempts to persuade her to join his odd cause. She sighed quietly as she finished her bowl and rested slender hands on the table before her.

*Her bowl was soon empty and she sat back on her heals

“thankyou for such a wonderful meal”

Daloo was taking his time with his meal. He just wasn't all that hungry, and Felucian cuisine just wasn't flat out appetizing.

Shaak Ti nodded her head slowly at Raven's words and smiled lightly. "I thought it best to give you hospitality while you are here."
She looked over towards Raven then, she knew the female was very attached to her lover Crispin. So it would not be fair to seperate them, as she sensed that the female felt she owed Crispin so much.
If anything, she might go if for Raven's sake more so than because of Crispin's want to start a war with the Empire.

"Tell me one thing Crispin, who are your allies? Who joins you in your quest? If word reaches the Empire that a Master has shown themself, you know I would be hunted and they would attempt to kill me."

“your hospitality is very much appreciated Master Ti… I have grately missed home cooked meals…. Rations are not very plesant” she answered, having never complained to Crispin about their food before.

At this her eyes widened and she looked eagerly at Crispin for his answer

"The Rebellion." he said. "I'm not lying, you would be hunted. There's a million credit bounty on all Jedi. But at least with the Alliance you'd be making a difference instead of sitting on your red ass waiting for Darth Scythe to eventually find you."

She blinked a moment then rose gracefully to her feet, stooping to collect the bowls once all had finished. She looked at Crispin a long moment.
"Is that what you think I'm doing here? Sitting on my red ass? Doing nothing?" a dry little smirk spread over her lips. "From the day I recovered from my injuries, after arriving here. I have been training the Felucian natives how to deal the Imperials. So don't assume I have been doing nothing."

She turned and padded into the tiny kitchen. Before coming back out. Arms folded over her chest as she looked at Raven. "You do not have a galley on your ship to cook meals?" she asked.

“Master Ti, Daloo ment no insult…” she murmured, knowing that was not true so she sighed, looking down at her tattooed and scarred hands

“We do have a galley, Master Ti… I am not a brilliant cook and that which I learnt from the night sisters is not to Dalloos taste.. sometimes the rations are just.. safer”

“Master Ti, Daloo ment no insult…” she murmured, knowing that was not true so she sighed, looking down at her tattooed and scarred hands

“We do have a galley, Master Ti… I am not a brilliant cook and that which I learnt from the night sisters is not to Dalloos taste.. sometimes the rations are just.. safer”

"You think a bunch of Force-sensitive cavemen armed with rocks and sticks is going to be enough? Your Sarlaccs and Rancors aren't going to deter Scythe. I can tell you that flat out. No matter how many of his forces get picked off, I assure you it won't be enough. But it's your call. I won't force you out of hiding. It's the Alliance, not I that needs you."

Her lips tightened, the smirk completely gone as she just stared at Crispin. She was chief of the Felucians, they depended on her to help them stay alive. Maris Brood her greatest student had trained here. She was half tempted to throw Crispin out of her tree house. But she closed her eyes and drew in a slow deep breath then let it out. Meditative in not allowing his barbed words to make her angry.

Slowly eyes opened, and she was now focusing on Raven. "Young padawan, if I was to accompony your odd choice for companionship. I have but a question to ask of you." Only Raven's answer would possibly cause the Master to alter her perception of these two.

*Raven winced, covering her face with a hand at crispin’s stupidity.. she swore he was TRYING to piss Master Ti off!. She watched the Jedi Master closely, waiting for any hint of emotion. But there was non, perfection… but then she turned to her.

“Yes master Ti?” she asked

Anger her? No. Arouse her sense of duty as a Jedi? Yes.

"Am I pissing you off?" he asked. "Good. You should be angry at the state of the Galaxy after the fall of your Order. I'm prepared to leave this planet without you, Master but the way I see it, considering Palpatine played your entire Jedi Order for fools in the Clone Wars, I'm offering you a chance to pay him back for duping you into fighting a war that he created, exterminating you, scattering what was left of you to the solar winds and then turning your base of operations into what amounts to a Sith training ground."

He slowly stood up.

"You can take your chances with us, or you can take your chances alone. The remnants of the Jedi Archives say that Shaak Ti was a warrior of great wisdom. I hope you still are."

"You have told your tale to my young friend." she motioned to Leikesha who sat so very still and looked very anxious. "You have been tainted by the Night sisters. Are you willing to put all that you learned from them aside, and take up the training you began long ago in the Jedi Temple?" she lifted her chin slightly, giving Raven a challenge. Perhaps a very much needed challenge to bring her to her true potential and strength.

She returned her attention to Crispin a long moment. "Jedi are to distance themselves from emotion and anger is the path to the dark side. Therefore angering me is not the means to gain my assistance with your cause." She smirked, he seemed to know the old history well. She almost wished Obi was here, or Yoda. "I am as the archives say, but I am also patient in chosing my battles."

*She looked to Crispon and then down to her hands, in part she did not understand what was so dark about what the nightsisters had taught her.

“When I was thirteen my Master took me to see my family… and I murdered my brother, sealed my mind off to which Yoda spent years trying to undo the trauma… the Sisters gave me a purpose, excepted me for who I was, not once trying to change me… but they did” she ran fingers over the markings of the Night Sisters on her left hand. She stared at those markings for what seemed like an eternity, not hearing the words pass between Master Ti and Crispon, not seeing Leikesha, focusing inwards.

“I think I am more nightsister now then I ever was a Padawon…” she stood up slowly and looked to Master Ti.

“I may not see much difference between the magic of the Night Sisters and the Force of the Jedi.. But I am ready to learn that difference… I do not wish to fight… but I do not believe the Emperor or Master Annikan can go unpunished for what they have done to this universe”

"I don't believe in denying my emotions, only controlling them. Anger is not what I want you to feel. It's outrage. The trouble with choosing your battles is that far too often your battles choose you. If you'd rather wait to be found, then I won't try to convince you otherwise, Master."

He glanced at her, showing no emotion.

"You don't trust me because I have the taint of the Dark Side. I was more than that, Master. I was a Sith. I did a lot of terrible things, killed a lot of innocent people, but I'm trying so very very hard to make things right."

He bowed.

"I'm sorry you won't be joining us, Master. May the Force be with you."

Shaak Ti was silent as Raven spoke, she found Raven's words conflicting with the pain and internal struggle with her person. She was not certain if Raven was willing to truely rise to the challenge. She had a feeling the young Zabrak would cling to the nightsister ways rather than give them up to be a true Jedi.

She sighed quietly, she had been hoping....She nodded her head at Crispin.
"May the force be with you."

Raven looked from Master Ti to Daloo. Moving quickly she stood in front of him, her hands upon his chest

“Crispin we can not just walk away like this! There is much that we may both learn from Master Ti… I can not learn all I must from you as you as as tainted as I am if not more… I wish to resume my Jedi training, she can help. Please” she looked past him to Master Ti

“regardless of Crispin not wanting you and Leikashe to join us Master Ti I would be honoured if you would travel with us and help me back to the ways of the Jedi” her yellow and red speckled eyes staring into Master Ti’s praying that the woman would travel with them, her grip on Daloo’s shirt tightening so he could not shove past her as she awaited the Master’s answer

*Snarling Raven slapped him very hard across the face, her eyes darkening

"YOu have NO RIGHT to say that crispin! you where not there you did not see any of what Master Ti saw! She did what she had to do had she not we would not be able to ask for her assistance now" her left hand rested on the hilt of her saber and her eyes darkened slightly. yes it would be a hard road to walk away from the Sister's training

"Crispin i need the training she can provide... so if you can not reign in your opinion to allow me to get the training I require... then.." her eyes welled up and she stepped away from him

"then I must remain here, if Master Ti allows it..." this hurt.. it was killing her inside and she prayed to the universe that he would help her convince Master Ti because she did not want to be away from him

"And what are you going to do, hmm? Stay here with her and wait for the Shadow Knights to come? You're right, Raven. I wasn't there for Order 66. What I WAS there for was the execution of Jedi just like her. Many of which I personally destroyed. She was right to seek exile, but the time for hiding is over. The Jedi were once the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, and in our darkest hour when the galaxy needs her the most, she's content to remain hidden, trusting her precious Felucia to save her."

He glanced over at Shaak-Ti as he said this. "And it won't, Master. Search your feelings. But if you want to teach her your Jedi ways, you'll have no choice but to come with us."

Shaak Ti was silent, the strangers were about to leave, and she would return to training the Felucian natives. She did not see this as hiding away. She felt she was doing her part in keeping the hope of freedom alive.

She glanced at Raven though when she made that heartfelt speech. and lowered her eyes slightly. Weighing their words carefully, her options. She was not stranded on this planet, she had her own personal ship which was currently hidden in the jungle depths safely from prying eyes. She had been about to respond to Raven's request but Crispin seemed intent on insulting her now. For some reason he reminded her of Annikan who had never been one to watch his words before he spoke.

Leikesha quietly stepped up to Shaak ti's side and whispered softly. "They are so emotional."
"Yes child, that is the sith way, to allow their emotions rule their heads. It is why they are dangerous opponents." Came Shaak Ti's response. The Master refocused her attention on Raven, the Zabrak had finally answered her question. To the point that she was willing to remain on Felucia.

Shaak Ti raised a eyebrow, he wasn't very good at convincing people to do anything. He seemed more content to lash out nastily with his words. So she turned her attention to Raven.
"I have no desire to see you dragged off with him on his quest, without your own personal wish seen to. I will come, but for this moment, I come for you Raven. Not for him, or his quest."

*Raven flinched as he yelled at her. she kept herself calm but his words stung. Raven bowed her head, going silent. She would not argue with him... he had decided, they where returning to the Obsidian Wind with or without Master Ti and Leikesha. she wrapped her arms about herself and waited silently, her eyes upon the ground, waiting for him to say they where leaving... he was as close to a master as she had, her mind still that of a Padawon which needed a Master, but Raven feared he could not teach her all she needed to survive and help the cause....

As Master Ti spoke, Raven slowly looked up, there was no hint of a smile on her demonic tattooed and horned face. she did not respond verbally, only nodded her head.

"I haven't been trying to insult you, Master. Merely to give you some idea of the gravity of the situation. But there's a fine line between patience and laziness. If you help her, you commit to helping the Rebellion too. The galaxy needs you far more than Raven does."
Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules. Finding the Master?
Page 1 of 1